You can substitute white potatoes for sweet potatoes - it will still taste amazing!
- 4x medium sized potatoes
- Smoked salmon
- 2 cups Baby Spinach
- Small clove of garlic, chopped
- Olive oil
- Chickpeas drained
- Salt and pepper
- Red onion
- Fresh coriander
For the dressing:
- 1/4 teaspoon Golden Life Turmeric Blend
- 3/4 cup double cream yogurt
- Pinch of salt
- Roasted cumin seeds
- Dash of maple syrup or honey
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
- Wrap the potatoes individually in foil and place on a lined baking sheet. Bake for approximately 1 hour.
- Place some olive oil in a pan and add the chopped garlic. Stir fry for 1 minute, then add the spinach and fry for another minute just to wilt the spinach. Add some salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove potatoes from oven, remove the foil and gently slice lengthwise.
- Load the wilted spinach, salmon ribbons, chickpeas and the rest of the ingredients onto the potatoes.
- For the dressing, mix all ingredients in a small bowl and stir well.
- Top the loaded potato with the Golden dressing.