Papaya bowls can be a super quick, way to do breakfast – and with virtually no washing up! You can add anything you want on your bowl, so breakfast can get really interactive with a ‘build-your-own-bowl’ kind of deal.
- 1 ripe papaya
- 1 cup of plain or vanilla yoghurt
- ½ cup of granola (have you tried our Crunchy Golden Granola)
- 1 teaspoon of Golden Life Turmeric Blend
- Chopped fruit, anything you like
- Cut your papaya lengthwise and scoop out the seeds with a spoon.
- Add the yoghurt for the base, then sprinkle the granola and build up with your choice of fruit.
- Sprinkle Golden Life Turmeric Blend to get your first dose of the day.