Soup freezes so well, so you can make as much as you need at once. The mix will store for up to 3 days in the fridge, or 3 months in the freezer.
- 2 cups cubed butternut
- 1 cup cubed carrots
- 1 cup cubed sweet potato
- 1 medium size onion cubed
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 heaped teaspoon vegetable stock
- ½ teaspoon Golden Life Turmeric Blend
- ¼ teaspoon roasted cumin seeds
- Heat your oven to 200 degrees
- Spread all the veggies and peeled garlic cloves onto a baking sheet, and toss in olive oil to coat
- Bake for approx. 40 minutes until veggies are softened, then remove from oven
- Place softened veggies in pot with approx. 1lt. of boiling water. Add the stock, cumin seeds and Golden life Turmeric Blend and cook for about 10 minutes
- Use a stick blender to puree in the pan. If you prefer a few chunks of veggies, puree lightly. Add a little hot water if the mixture needs loosening.
- Season with salt as needed, and serve.