Golden Chicken Poke Bowl
Poke bowls are so easy and creative to make. This one features our delicious golden chicken breasts and pairs well with your favourite steamed vegetables, edamame beans and quinoa or rice.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 tsp Golden Life Turmeric Blend
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp plain yoghurt
- 1 tsp salt
- 15ml olive oil
- fresh coriander to garnish
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, then add chicken breasts and rub with mixture to coat well.
- Leave covered to marinate for 1 hour, or longer if you have time.
- Place chicken breasts on greased oven tray and grill in the oven for 10 minutes on one side, then turn over and grill for a further 5 minutes till cooked.
- Slice and serve in your favourite poke bowl, or with a fresh salad.