As well as being SUPER healthy, chia pudding is high in protein, full of omega-3s, packed with fibre and helps keep you full and satisfied all day long. It's also meal-prep friendly!
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup milk (coconut, almond, or your milk alternative)
- Dash of vanilla essence
- 1/4 teaspoon Golden Life Turmeric Blend
- You'll need a jar with a lid that seals well. Add all the ingredients to the jar.
- Use a small whisk or a fork to stir well. Replace the lid and leave for 15 minutes.
- Stir again after the 15 mins to remove any lumps, then seal and refrigerate overnight.
- When you're ready to eat, if you feel like the consistency is too thick you can add a little more milk and stir well.
- Dish into 2 ramekins and top with your favourite toppings. We can recommend: