This recipe calls for frozen ice cubes of coconut milk, which is a great way to make use of any left over coconut milk after cooking – simply freeze in an ice tray instead of water.
MAKES 1 SMOOTHIE
- ½ cup of cooked oats
- 1 chopped frozen banana (chop into slices then freeze in a ziplock bag)
- 2 iced cubes coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 heaped teaspoon Golden Life Turmeric Blend
- 5 raw almonds
- 3 dates
- ½ cup of water or a milk of your choice
- Protein powder (optional)
- Using either a nutribullet or blender, just add all the ingredients to the pot and blend well.
- You may add your protein powder for your post workout fix.